1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TecAmp M212 w Padded Cover PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by darkbass, Jul 28, 2016.

1. darkbass

darkbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    RockReady Artist Relations Mgr.
    Price:
    $499
    image. image. Less than a year old. Used less than 1/2 dozen times. In excellent condition with padded cover.
    Shipping con/USA
    Split shipping west of the Mississippi.

Tecamp M212 Classic Bass Speaker Cab…………
    The unbeatable advantage of our M-Series cabinets is the sum of its outstanding frequency response combined with light weight and ease of portability. Exceptionally “quick” attack from a 12” speaker makes the M212 Classic the perfect all around cab. The power handling capability of the M-212 is (600 watts RMS). This cabinet easily “eats” and enhances the power of the most robust heads.
    All M-series cabinets feature two “all-access”-handles, slip resistant rubber feet, black tolex, Speakon® connectors and our Tweeter Switching System. This allows both aggressive rock, and soft funk and fusion settings in six stages. This makes our cabinets ideal for all genres, playing styles, and sonic preferences.
    Due to the small dimensions of the cabinets the housings are specially calibrated so that the high-power speakers guarantee faithful reproduction of all nuances. Even at their highest output level they provide distortion-free, accurate, and ultra dynamic sound reproduction at sound pressure levels far exceeding that of club applications.
    With power handling of 600 watts, the M212 Classic is a reliable “working tool” with the highest sound quality and indisputable “practical value.”
    The M212 Classic hangs with the best of all other market offerings with its superior sound quality, robustness, and reliability. For optimum damping of unwanted resonances our housings are made with support bracings and dampened with acoustic foam.
    Specifications:
    * Configuration: 2 x 12” Ceramic speaker
    * Power RMS: 600 W
    * Horn: 1” NTW1 horn with tweeter switching system
    * Sensitivity: 101 dB
    * Freq. Response: 38-19.000 Hz
    * Impedance: 8 ohms
    * Connections: Two Speakon® combo connectors with ¼“ jack
    * Tweeter Switching System
    * Dimensions: (W x H x D): 54 cm x 75 cm x 41 cm / 21.3″ x 29.6″ x 16.2″
    * WEIGHT: 21.7 kg / 47.84 lbs

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    mrpatrick54 and timtyler8821 like this.
  2. Tbfus

Tbfus Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2007
    4 ohms or 8. Thanks

3. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    8 ohms

4. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Just discovered some issues with the vile covering on the bottom of the cab. Such a shame on a otherwise MINT condition cab with cover. I'm sure the issue can be addressed with some gorilla glue and a patch. In lieu of this I'm dropping the price $100. Now $499 split shipping west of the Mississippi.

Attached Files:

mrpatrick54 likes this.
  5. ChrisOakes

ChrisOakes

May 12, 2013
    WNY
    Is this still available? Where in NY?

6. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Still available
    In da Bronx

7. bigshiny

bigshiny Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2010
    St Louis MO
    PM'd

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Take this to PM SodaCity- add me and darkbass to the conversation and tell me what happened.

9. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    I'm assuming there is a deal in progress here, but I heard one of these amps last night and it blew me away.

Let us know if it's still available. Thanks!

mrpatrick54 likes this.
  10. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Still available!

11. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Still available

12. mrpatrick54

mrpatrick54

Oct 28, 2014
    St. Louis, Missouri - USA
    I work for a studio, SmithLee Productions. I also help market Lightspeedmusicstore.com and Phil Jones Bass
    I'm interested. Still available?

13. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Yes still available please PM me