1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TecAmp M212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassbooty, Oct 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    Matt R likes this.
  2. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    I sold this to Mr. Booty just a week or so ago and I'm actually surprised that he didn't fall in love with it...I probably wouldn't have sold this if I were using it with a modern, hi powered transistor amp. I was looking to match it with a tube head. Just before I shipped it I used it with my Walter Woods and I almost went back on the deal...
    What I can support is that the cab is in very good condition and that the packing materials I shipped it with should ensure safe delivery to another buyer.
    This is one of the 'tighter' 2x12 cabs I've tried compared to Epifani, Ampeg, Avatar, Aguilar. It is also insanely loud if you give it around 1000 clean watts. It also has a very flexible crossover system that covers a lot off ground from aggressive to mild to completely out of the signal chain.

bassbooty likes this.