1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available TecAmp Puma 500: 2.2 lbs but a 1/4 ton of German fury!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BadJazz, Feb 7, 2020.

1. BadJazz

BadJazz Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Price:
    An unfortunate financial crisis has me selling off this terrifying little monster. She's a versatile beast; quiet to BOOM, clean to SMASH, at the weight of a quart of milk. I will definitely buy another one of these when my situation improves! See pictures: a few tiny normal wear marks. Also comes with a really nice Evecase!

Absolutely no trades. Here's copy/pasta from Tecamp:

DESCRIPTION
    The ultra-compact PUMA amps fascinate by their power, punch and drive. You will experience every detail of your playing in a totally new and distinct way – completely unaltered but with lots of punch, just the way you like it. The well-balanced four-band tone control suits all musical styles with a perfect sound. The “TASTE” control allows you to emphasize the tonal characteristics of your instrument – everything between a wiry mid-boost, a bold slap and an ultra-fat Reggae or Motown sound.

Jacks for FX loop, Tuner Out, Line Out, Line In and a pre/post switchable DI Out lets you connect PUMA to the outside world.

A great new feature for late night practicing is the Aux In jack, where you can connect your mp3 player and jam along to your favorite tunes with your headphones. You don‘t even have to connect a cabinet. It‘s never been easier…

Specifications:
    • Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, serial effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in
    • Output RMS: 500 w (4 ohms), 300 w (8 ohms)
    • Power Amp: Class D
    • Power Consumption: 600 w
    • Outputs: Speakon® combo connector with ¼“ jack
    • DI Out: balanced, pre/post switchable
    • Dimensions: (W x H x D): 10.7″ x 1.6″ x 8.3″
    • WEIGHT: 2.2 lbs

IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    20191026_154834.jpg

bassbooty and LouBass like this.
  2. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Do you have a pic of the case that comes with it? Thanks!!!
    Barry

bassbooty and Stewart13 like this.
  3. BadJazz

BadJazz Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Thought I had uploaded this but here it is! Thanks!

IMG_0215.JPG

That's with the amp in it next to my G&L for scale. It's tiny!

Count Bassie and bass10bfb like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021