1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TecAmp S212 and XS112 MINT!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bulky Bass, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Bulky Bass

Bulky Bass Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TecAmp S212 Bass Cabinet

Near mint condition, can cover just about any gig. Amazing tone and lightweight. Kept in smoke free studio.

Weighs 40 lbs and handles 600w @ 8 ohms S 212

$700 local, add $60 west of the Rockies and $75 east of the Rockies to ship.

Attached Files:

2. lightstrum

lightstrum

Oct 9, 2010
    Hey don't hold that 1/12. Sell it to me. I have the 1/12 combo and need the 1/12 cab to find a peaceful balance in my life.

3. Bulky Bass

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    Bump.

4. Bulky Bass

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    Bump

5. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    bump for an amazing 212 cab!

6. Bulky Bass

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    Thanks J. Wolf! This is an amazing cab!

Will accept partial trade for TecAmp XS112, XS115, or XS110 in 8 ohm plus cash or Genz Benz NEOX 112 Tolex Version 8 ohm plus cash.

Love the cab but looking for a more modular setup since I play small and medium size venues.

7. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Good luck with the sale, I had the pleasure of reviewing this cab and some other gear of theirs, and it pretty much converted me.

8. Bulky Bass

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    Ok, so due to so many inquiries for shipping, I'll be able to ship for $60 west of the Rockies and $75 east of the Rockies. Keep in mind shipping rates have gone up but anything over I'll eat the difference. I recently shipped a bass to the east coast and it cost $100 through Fed Ex! The cab will be well packed and I'll accept Pay Pal. Thanks.

9. Bulky Bass

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    Supabowl Bump

10. Hm, whatever happened to this cab? Still for sale?

11. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Is this still available. I live about 3 hours North of the Bay Area. Would you be willing for me to pick it up?