1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TecAmp S212 Classic Speaker Cabinet - 8 ohms - 600 watts - 44 Lbs.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassbooty, Jan 4, 2017.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    Here is a lightweight (44 lbs.) and extremely easy to schlep TecAmp S212 Classic speaker cabinet with factory slip cover rated at 600 watts RMS @ 8 ohms. The S212 Classic is currently my favorite speaker cabinet due to its abundant low end, balanced frequency response, articulation, portability, light weight & tall form factor. I currently have two S212 Classic cabs so I am selling this one in order to facilitate trying a different model TecAmp cabinet. One of these cabs has more than enough volume for club/bar gigs. I'm asking $599 shipped to the 48 contiguous states and I will throw in the padded factory slip cover ($69) for free! I will ship the cab in the original factory box with the factory packing materials.

Here are the technical specifications provided by TecAmp:

Technical Specifications
    Configuration:
    2 x 12” Ceramic speaker
    Tweeter: Switching System
    Freq. Response: 40-19k Hz
    Connections: Two Speakon® combo connectors with ¼” jack
    Impedance: 8 ohms
    Sensitivity: 101 dB
    Horn: 1” NTW1 horn with tweeter switching system
    Power RMS: 600w
    Width: 17.4 in
    Height: 29.6 in
    Depth: 16.2 in
    Weight: 44.09 lbs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021