1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tech 21 and Voodoo Lab Power Pedal 2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Fly-Tech Chuck, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I've got a possibly elementary question, but as I was rebuilding a pedal board tonight, I hooked up our Tech 21 Sansamp and Tech 21 XXL distortion pedal to the Voodoo Lab Power Pedal 2 and when I plugged it in to check it all I got a kinda bad buzz from the Sansamp and a reeeeeally bad buzz from the XXL. I plugged them both into jacks on the Voodoo Lab with the switches in the "normal" position, which as far as I remember (it's been 2.5 years since our last tour) is the way it was done previously. Am I missing something here? We leave tomorrow afternoon, so I'd like to solve this dilemma in the morning. Any advice is appreciated!

2. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    You've got it right. I run my ParaDriver on a normal 9V output with the switch in the normal position all the time.