SOLD Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig ex cond

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Price:
    $225.00
    Heya all. I have a Bass Fly rig for sale. It's pretty cool but I find I generally haven't used the effects much, mainly the VT Pre-amp part. I did use the heck out of the boost. I use chorus on only 2 songs, so it was handy to have it on-board this sucker. This format is perfect for anyone who wants a versatile, all in one solution with DI based around the much loved Sansamp VT sound, with minimal fuss.

I just got a BDDI V2 so I will mostly use that. I had planned to keep this since I do a bit travel and having the fly rig rather than a pedal board (or nothing!) is always awesome. Also a bit of handiness is the headphone output.

It's in good condition, I bought it new 4 months ago. I will ship with the tin and all papers. I also have an extended warranty through Sam Ash, and will include paperwork; not sure if it's transferable. A few scuffs and the ever present Velcro applied down below. OEM P/S included.

Not looking for trades on this one, when it sells I will get my wife an Acoustic Fly Rig, unless that's the trade you have in mind. Or a Fishman ToneDEQ Preamp EQ. Both are @ the same sale value, $299.99.
    She is not a tweaker nor a techy so this format is perfect.

Bass Fly Rig.jpg

I will ship out next business day, USPS. Price is for CONUSA only, everyone else, let's chat!
    Thanks for looking,
    A

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Sold pending payment.

Gonna miss this little guy, but pressing needs win out.

3. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    And she's off to Winterville NC...sounds cold!