1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jeff O'Connor, Jul 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jeff O'Connor

Jeff O'Connor Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    Price:
    In perfect working order. Clean, with "tin" storage. I'll ship promptly & accurately!
    Just thinning the pre-amp pedal herd. Talk to you soon! PayPal preferred please.

Just posting from work, I can provide pics if needed. :thumbsup:

Bigoo7e likes this.
  2. cableguy

cableguy

Jun 4, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Might want to specify which fly rig it is. Tech 21 makes a few nowadays. BTW, they all sound pretty damn good too. GLWTS

3. Jeff O'Connor

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    It's the bass fly rig...

4. Jeff O'Connor

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT

5. Jeff O'Connor

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    20190714_143248.jpg

6. Hi Jeff,

I was looking at Dave Kardas' website which led me to Pat Marafiote which led to Little Secret band and you. I really like your 10 year old Bakelite Army videos. I'm a big fan of Hammond B3 trios of all types (Delvon Lamarr is a new favorite).

I watched you playing "The Ocean" on youtube with your Lakland. With your right hand it's almost like you're tapping over the neck pickup for some parts - I like the resulting tone!

When the Fly Rig was introduced it caught my eye because my pedal rig is a SansAmp BDDI, EBS Octa and Chorus. Does the SansAmp section sound like a BDDI?

Jeff O'Connor likes this.
  7. Jeff O'Connor

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    Cool! Thanks! I'll reply more in a pm, but I've never had a BDDI unfortunately. I just love Tech 21 stuff like crazy.
    I can say a big part of this drive tone can be greatly tweaked by that lovely "character" knob. And it's great how both the boost section and the compressor can be used to give you even more drive options!

8. PM'd

9. Jeff O'Connor

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    pending!

10. Jeff O'Connor

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    And ----- DONE! Thanks all!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021