1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Tech 21 DP-3x (dUg Pedal)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Garrett Lansing, Jun 13, 2018 at 4:30 PM.

1. Garrett Lansing

Garrett Lansing Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Rio Dell, CA
    Price:
    I recently got a brand new Tech 21 DP-3x after listening to YouTube videos and being a fan of King’s X and Pinnick. This pedal has an enormous, tight overdrive/distortion that I absolutely love. The only thing that I wish this pedal had is a dry signal blend knob, which I really find myself wanting in a pedal like this.

Brand new condition. Will come with power supply, manual and tin.

I’m only interested in the Darkglass Alpha/Omega or a variant of it for trade. If someone wanted to trade for an A/O Ultra, that’s my #1.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 9:29 PM
    Kevnn4 likes this.
  2. cableguy

cableguy Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Off topic, but I've had Mike Putnum install blend knobs in a few of my tech 21 pedals. Might be worth a look if that's your only issue. Otherwise, GLWTS

Garrett Lansing likes this.
  3. Garrett Lansing

Garrett Lansing Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Rio Dell, CA
    Thanks for the info, man. That may be a good alternative if a trade doesn’t happen. Can you PM me some contact info on him? Thanks!