1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tech 21 Landmark 60 wedge bass combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ThumbyAche, Nov 4, 2006.

1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    Selling my little practice amp, a now discontinued Tech 21 Landmark 60 wedge bass amp. Controls are Drive, Presence, Blend, Bass, Mid, Treble, and Level. It's got the same DI as the Bass Driver Pedal (killer) and 1 10" spk that can handle a low B. Selling because I have a ton of gear laying around that isn't being used. Local sale only (for now). Denver Metro area and will drive to meet somebody within a reasonable distance. I can add some pics later or you can PM me for them. Asking $200 and prefer local (Denver Area) sale for now. I notice there are a lot of Denver people on this site. Anyway, great little amp and for $200, I can't think of many that would be better.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Really? I posted a thread in OT last month asking what there was to do in Denver since I was going there for a week. I did not get one single answer.

-Mike

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Are there any things to do in Denver when you're dead?

4. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    DFW, Texas
    PM sent.