1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tech 21 - Modded VT Bass (Blend!)/BDDI/Oxford

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Agent_Smith, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

Jul 8, 2012
    I have three Tech 21 pedals that I am not using.

VT Bass v2, modded by Putnam Guitars $200 shipped CONUS - This one has been modified to have sweepable midrange control and the almighty blend knob! No velcro on the back, but there is the dried glue from where there was once velcro on the battery cover. Otherwise it is very clean. No tin. (Note: Due to the placement of the blend control, the speaker sim circuit is disabled.)

[DEL]Oxford $125 shipped CONUS - Great distortion pedal for bass. Glue remnants on back from velcro, otherwise very clean. Includes tin and papers.[/DEL] SOLD![/b}]

[DEL]Bass Driver DI $110 shipped CONUS- Everyone knows what this is. It has been used and has some scratches on it and velcro on back. Everything works fine though. No tin.[/DEL]SOLD!

I will ship outside CONUS at additional cost.

Obligatory crappy cell phone pic:

IMG_20130302_141529_346.

2. zhaomh

zhaomh

Mar 18, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
    Please pm Paypal info if bddi still up for grab. Thanks

3. PM sent

4. Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

Jul 8, 2012
    Bass Driver is sold.

5. astack

astack

Nov 12, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    PM'd on the Oxford

6. bassjam

bassjam Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses, Genzler Amplification
    Very interesting- what were your thoughts after the VT mods?? I like the idea of the mid sweep-dont know how much use the blend would get.

7. Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

Jul 8, 2012
    Doh, sorry. I must have missed the notification for your question.

I think the mods make the pedal much more versatile. The blend is especially nice if you are using the pedal for distortion with a high drive setting by being able to blend in some dry signal. So you can get a nice distortion (if that's your thing) that still retains good bass.