1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tech 21 new v2 Sansamp Bass Driver and Oxford

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by birminghambass, Jan 29, 2017.

1. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Price:
    Hey TB, I have a few Tech 21 pedals I need to move. Both are like new with factory papers and box.

V2 Bass Driver. Nice update/improvement over the original version. Tech 21 said they removed one of the mid scoops inherent to the first design. The result is a MUCH more natural tone. Mid knob very useful allowing you to remove some "clank" or add some beef. The selectable bass freq lets you get huge tubey lows and a killer slap tone, something I could never get with v1.
    $165 shipped

Oxford Character pedal (Orange amp). Gives you all the presence you could ever need to cut through a mix. I used it combined with a Sansamp to get a GREAT Geddy-like tone. No super sub-bass but also not thin like most guitar pedals, IMO it has plenty of lows. The character knob affects the tone more than the VT, Blonde, or British. You can go from Billy Gould to Geezer Butler just by turning this knob.
    $109 shipped SOLD

20170129_125230.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    bmac314 and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    PM'd

3. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002