1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Tech 21 NYC BDDI, MXR Bass Distortion & 10-Band EQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Orion1985, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Price:
    80-150
    Up for sale are a few well known, solid pedals. They are all in perfect, like new condition with original packaging, manuals, and feet. First up is the Tech 21 NYC Sans Amp BDDI. It's a great DI, preamp, overdrive, cab sim, and EQ. They are excellent for home studio use as well as live stage tone shaping. This one comes with the original tin case.

Also for sale, an MXR M85 Bass Distortion. Again, this is in perfect cosmetic condition and functions perfectly, I've just found that for what I play I prefer the sound of overdrive to distortion.

Next is an MXR M108 10-Band EQ. It includes the 18v power supply along with the previously mentioned original packaging, etc...

Tech 21 NYC Sans Amp BDDI-$150 (Available)
    MXR M85 Bass Distortion-$100 (Sold)
    MXR M108 10-Band EQ-$80 (Sold)
    image.

image.

image.

image.

All prices include shipping to the contiguous US.

For trade I am interested in octave or fuzz pedals. I'm particularly interested in the Aguilar Octamizer and Way Huge Swollen Pickle. If you have another fuzz or octave that you would like to trade let me know.

PM me if you have any questions and thanks for checking out the post!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. PM SENT

3. PM replied. MXR Distortion and EQ sold pending payment, thanks!

4. I have a boss dd-20 giga delay twin pedal with power supply for trade for your sansamp bass driver...let me know if interested