1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tech 21 Programmable BDDI Sansamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Patrol42, May 3, 2010.

1. Patrol42

Patrol42

Nov 2, 2008
    Monterey, CA
    I've used this pedal for quite a few gigs, and it's been awesome. Being able to get the same sound from my amp and a PA is awesome. I've also used it for recording of riffs and guitar and bass parts, (I bipass the preamp on the pedal for the guitar and use emulation software because I don't have a guitar amp =\). But as I broke college student, I have to let it go =(.

Shipped via USPS priority mail.

I am including the Tech 21 9v powersupply and a used battery that I've been using with it (it still has some juice and works for me).
    Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Patrol42

Patrol42

Nov 2, 2008
    Monterey, CA
    Guess I'll roll off on the price. New price is 145 shipped.

3. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    I think this is a great pedal. People are still hung up on the VT, though. I like having three presets. It does a really nice job of adding just enough grit. It just takes a bit of fiddling.

4. Patrol42

Patrol42

Nov 2, 2008
    Monterey, CA
    Yeah it's a great pedal.
    It's still availible folks!

5. +1 to the above. I also use one of the channels as a clean boost. If you have the blend rolled right off plus a couple of tweaks to the presence and drive you can set up one channel as pretty much an uncoloured boost. Nice option to have.

The price is right in the ball park too guys.

6. Patrol42

Patrol42

Nov 2, 2008
    Monterey, CA
    Yeah. I always had a more mid rich channel with plenty of grit, a very fat channel, and the SVT-like setting channel..

And btw, 135 Shipped. I don't think I can go lower.

7. Patrol42

Patrol42

Nov 2, 2008
    Monterey, CA
    El bump!

8. xrob

xrob

Feb 12, 2003
    Northern VA
    I'll take it.

Rock!

9. Patrol42