1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tech 21 SansAmp

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Axtman, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Axtman

Axtman Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Seattle, Washington
    I got a FREE Tech 21 SansAmp today (my birthday coincidentally). :hyper:

I was in my favorite guitar store and the owner gave me the pedal. He knows that I love parts and pieces. The pedal is used and might be broken. Does the footswitch latch because mine feels like a momentary contact. Anyhow I am eager to get home and check it out. :bassist:

2. awesome!! and happy birthday too :D

3. which sansamp?

4. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    the character pedals don't latch. don't know about the others but i would imagine they don't either.

5. 12bass

12bass

Jan 2, 2003
    Victoria, Canada
    As I recall from a factory tour video, only the Classic model uses a regular on/off footswitch. All others use a momentary switch which activates an electronic switching circuit. The momentary switches are reportedly much more reliable.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020