1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tech 21 VT V2 Bass Pedal - New - Save $$$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ynot12, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    This pedal is essentially new. Played it for 5 minutes (seriously) and realized immediately it's not exactly what I needed for a particular project.

So, here you go... $[DEL]119[/DEL] Final price drop: $109 shipped.

Complete, in box, just like new. See my feedback, you can trust my description.

CONUS and Paypal only.

Official Description:
    Tech 21 SansAmp Character Series VT V2 Bass Pedal
    The Tech 21 SansAmp Character Series VT Bass V2 pedal gives bassists a great tool for getting different amp voicings, as well as a unique direct-to-PA and recording tool. You can dial in the characteristics of amps using the six effective controls (Level, Mid, Character, Drive, Low, and High knobs) onboard the VT Bass V2. All the pedals in the Character Series are much more than simple stompboxes; you can use them as preamps or take advantage of built-in speaker emulation (designed to sound like 10" bass amp-style speakers) for quiet, hassle-free recording. Get a diverse range of warm, fat bass tones to distorted tones with the VT Bass V2 pedal!

Features:

Authentic-Sounding Bass Tones from SVT to Flip Top to Modern Rock
    Sex Level, Tone and Drive-Shaping Controls (Level, Mid, Character, Drive, Low and High Knobs)
    Built-in Defeatable Speaker Emulation
    Use as a Stompbox, Preamp or Standalone Recording Tool
    Proven SansAmp Quality and Reliability

null_zps99d39639.

null_zps46e6f8fe.

589888c4-86d9-4dff-ba51-9a368c9d19a4_zps40204508.

null_zps0246e2e4.

2. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    Just dropped the price to $119. That's $50 less than I paid for it a week ago. This pedal will be a score for someone!

3. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    New pictures added.

4. kellyrojo

kellyrojo

Feb 16, 2011
    South Carolina
    Yo buy from ynot12! He does it right! Ynot, I am still rocking that blue quilt lakland. That thing is insane! It's all I play these days. Been playing lots of reggae and it nails that modern rag tone something strong. Anyway, thanks for the bass here's a bump...

da bearsssssss

5. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    Thanks for bump, kellyrojo. Glad to hear you are still loving that Lakland. It is one of my favorites. Incredible value, those are!

6. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    Final price drop bump... $109 shipped.

7. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.