1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Tech21 300w Head/Eden Ex410sc Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass4worship, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    Price:
    Bass amp Tech21 NYC Head 300 / Eden 4/10 Cab 400w@4 ohms. Condition is Used. These were used in church only as my backup amp. Very nice sounding amp for the money. I'm the only owner of these. Would like to keep these together if buying. Local Pickup Only. IMG_2051.JPG

Attached Files:

BrentSimons and FronTowardEnemy like this.
  2. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck

Sep 19, 2006
    Plainfield Illinois
    Ahhhhhh. The LM300. I still own mine and still use it at our rehearsal spot.

It is the most “tube” sounding solid state amp I’ve ever heard. Great tone, built solid, and 100% reliable. Sounds louder than the 300 watt rating would suggest. I use mine in a band with 3 guitarists, a drummer, keyboard player, and 5 vocals. Keep the volume about half way up otherwise I take over the room.

Fantastic deal here. GLWTs

bass4worship and BrentSimons like this.