1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tech21 Bass Fly Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scowboy, Dec 3, 2018.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    $210
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting a comment.

Selling my Tech21 Bass Fly Rig. I used this for about a year and then went back to just using a SansAmp VT Bass pedal. Includes the tin and power supply. This pedal works great, sounds great and has a really nice cross section of effects and features. I've had no issues with it.
    $210 shipped PayPal ok.

I'm going to use the money from this to buy one of the following so, this list is my only trade interests:
    • Fully working Conn ST-11 strobe tuner
    • Boss OC-2 with cash from the buyer
    • Aguilar Octamizer with cash from the buyer
    fullsizeoutput_2945. fullsizeoutput_2946. fullsizeoutput_2948.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Can't recommend this Fly Rig enough for those like me that don't want to dish out the cash to build a pedalboard but want that Sansamp/VT Tone while having the option for Chorus/Synth/Envelope/Fuzz, etc. for certain occasions.