SOLD Tech21 DP-3X dUg pedal - like NEW ($200)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mikewalker, Apr 30, 2019.

1. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    Price:
    [​IMG]

**price dropped, can't edit the original price?

I got this the other day, (original TB thread) and finally A/B'd it yesterday with my newly-arrived Trace Elliot Transport B.

Of the two, I think that this pedal has a much better 'blend/distortion', but I'm only needing this as a Tuner/Compressor pedal and for me, the Trace wins out for that.

This unit is DEAD MINT and comes with all the original stuff in brand new condition. Price includes trackable shipping to USA or Canada - other countries might be a little higher

===========B==L==U==R==B===============​

A super-compact adaptation of his Tech 21 Ultra Bass 1000 Signature head, the DP-3X also recreates the sound dUg originally developed way back in the ‘80s, merging high-end distortion with low-end bass. Prior to his signature head, this involved running a guitar amp and a bass amp together, along with rack full of effects. Wanting to further streamline his gear for occasions when his full Tech 21 rig simply isn’t practical, dUg collaborated on the all-analog DP-3X pedal. Personally beta-testing the DP-3X on a European tour, dUg encountered a different backline in each and every venue. But no matter which amp was on stage, dUg was able to nail his immense tone each and every night.

In addition to achieving dUg’s unique tone, the DP-3X has the flexibility to provide traditional bass amp sounds as well. Mix mode engages Drive to bring in distortion and Chunk for upper harmonics. A Gain button provides additional distortion and compression. In clean/full-range mode, Drive and Chunk disengage, while Comp and Gain remain active. Other controls include 3-band active EQ with switchable Mid and a master Volume. Features include chromatic tuner, headphone capability, and an XLR Output to go direct to the PA desk or studio board without compromising detail, warmth or responsiveness.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Fuzzbass, Cuzzie and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    @mikewalker You can edit the original price under Thread Tools > Edit Custom Fields =0)

mikewalker likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021