1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tech21 Sansamp Bass Driver DI / BDDI, Perfect

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Josh Thatguy, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Price:
    As pictured. Perfect condition, NEVER GIGGED, came from a smoke-free, pet-free studio along with two other identical BDDIs... one of which did $141 plus $10 shipping with 23 bids on Ebay two weeks ago when my fellow guitarist sold it. Cloth-side Velcro on the bottom, which I can easily remove before shipping if you want, with no residue left behind.
    My $130 INCLUDES SHIPPING to the lower 48 'States with insured and tracked mailing in a box with an obsessive amount of bubble wrap or packing peanuts! Cheaper than Ebay, Reverb, or gui****Center website. I can ONLY ship on Mondays or Tuesdays because of my nocturnal work schedule mid-week through weekends.
    Any questions, just ask... but you need this. Women will weep with audiological pleasure, men will go insane from jealousy, and Front Of House engineers will promise you their first-born when you show up with this thing.

As far as trades, the *only* thing I need is a simple Octave pedal that'll track well (EBS is top of the list for me), and I'll need some cash on top, but just let me know what you've got and we'll go from there.

20160727_205551.jpg bqack.jpg

2. FUNNY... I sold it locally to a fellow bassist exactly ONE MINUTE after I posted this ad, and since we can't delete ads out here any more, you get to see what you missed.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021