1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Technique

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by studiopro, May 4, 2001.

1. studiopro

studiopro

May 4, 2001
    HEY GUYS I JUST GOT THESE VIDEOS FROM
    STUDIOBASSPLAYER.COM
    THEY ARE EXCELLENT.THEY'RE PROBABLY THE BEST VIDEOS
    I'VE EVER SEEN
    I GOT BOTH SLAPPING AND WALKING VIDEOS. ABSOLUTEY EXCELLENT
    JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW

2. Translation:

"Hey guys... I made some cheesey ass videos and need some extra cash...could you please be a fool and buy some?? They are absolutely terrible...uh...I mean...excellent! Thanks for the free advertising space!" :D

3. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    I just got TBN The Bass Network on my cable system. All they play are bass instruction videos and Sheriff Lobo reruns. Now I never sleep!! Lobo is AWESOME

4. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Bassin - Before I read your post, the same thought struck me, "screen name = studiopro, website pushed = studiobassplayer.com...this doesn't smell right."

It's inconsequential anyway. Even the links to it set up at activebass.com and another bass lesson site don't connect to it, at least on my PC...and I usually have no trouble connecting to stuff others say they can't connect to.

5. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Look, MA! I sees me a Troll! I really saw him! I did.

Sheesh....lame.....

6. Rockinjc

Rockinjc

Dec 17, 1999
    Michigan
    two posts total

all caps

were my hints
    jc

7. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    MESSAGE FROM MRTBN:

HEY FELLOW BASS PLAYERS! YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO TBN, THE TOTAL BASS NETWORK. I REALLY LEARNED SOME GREAT LICKS THERE FROM VERY TALENTED TEACHERS, INCLUDING MICHAEL ANTHONY FROM VAN HALEN AND PETER TORK FROM THE MONKEES.
    HERE - I POSTED A LINK TO BRING YOU THERE
    WWW.JOINMYCULT.CON

8. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    this guy really needs to let someone else handle his "advertising". He/they have gotten a lot of sh*t for spam and emailed spam on many different sites. Super low class.

9. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Bliss - Definitely. If the lessons, (wherever they exist), don't have any more intelligence behind them than this, and if he assumes bassists are that lead-headed, then who'd want them anyway?

10. Yeah, i heard those videos were great. :rolleyes:

BTW, this thread will be deleted.

11. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    :eek:

This fool's site has a link to TalkBass!

Will C.:cool:

12. is this guy related to Dean "the mp3.com king of spam" Strickland by any chance? (anyone with tracks on mp3.com will know this guy)