Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Beav, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Awesome seller! Quick shipping and great packing. I would suggest this seller to anyone!

thanks man
  2. Don't let 'em tell you that Alabama bassist's can't count past 4 because teej can. He counts high, pays quick and accurately, and is a man of his word. Great buyer. :hyper:
  3. xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    great dealing with you teej! good comminication and quick payment! thanks again!
  4. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Teej bought some parts from me for some evil experiment he's working on. He bought a pickguard, tuners, and a bridge from me to complete his plan to cross a dog with a bass to create a bass-dog frankenstein monster.

Here's a pic of his prototype:

Anyway, regardless of his mad intentions, he paid quickly and was real easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. And no need to fear his bass-dog monster. It's goofy more than scary.
  5. bino

bino Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Just bought some strings from teej and they arrived pronto. thanks
  6. mrphattay

mrphattay Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Bought a bunch of odds & ends from teej. A Great Guy to deal with and a very EAAAAAAAASY Transaction !
    Fast shipping, nice packaging...at a killa price; you just can't beat that. Thanks teej, hope to do it again.
  7. McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    great seller. Just got my firebass today. He represented it perfectly and packed it very very well. Packed so well, it took me 5 minutes to get it open haha