1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tele Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jpmcbride, Nov 29, 2020.

1. jpmcbride

jpmcbride Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Price:
    $200
    Strings:
    United States
    Telecaster Bass
    Here is the breakdown on how its put together:
    (1) Fender Telecaster neck
    (2) Austin P-Bass body
    (3) Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups

Want a telecaster bass, but don't want to spend a lot? This one rocks! Its in excellent condition. The neck is a real Fender Tele neck (MiM), nice and chunky, straight and solid.

The bass is in excellent condition, with barely a mark on it. And the sound is deep, powerful, and out front. Just as you'd expect with the QP pickups. Its been setup and plays great. Everything works perfectly - no issues at all.

This is a great way to get into a tele bass without spending a lot of money. I'm only letting it go because I'm into Peavey basses these days and have been reducing the collection. Its a great deal!

We'll split the shipping 50/50 anywhere in the US. Thanks for looking.

20201129_085434.jpg
    20201129_085455.jpg

Attached Files:

J Neck Peabody and Viggo51 like this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Nice deal.

3. burgerdj

burgerdj

Dec 4, 2006
    Crazy good deal

4. jpmcbride

jpmcbride Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I should have listed it higher :D Got a bunch of offers and sold it already!

Great bass, for a lucky buyer.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021