Tell me about the Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TUEP, Aug 5, 2019.

1. TUEP

TUEP

Apr 8, 2007
    Somehow by accident I have fallen in love with everything Thunderbird in the last year. I made a trade last year and got a 90s Korean made Thunderbird in the gothic look. Never messed around much with them but wanted a passive bass. The more I played it, the more I liked it. Fits me well, and pick playing on it is a lot of fun.

Now I am intrigued and looking at the Vintage Pro. I want to stay in the passive side of things when it comes to my next bass. I read that its intent was to refocus the experience of the original Gibson Thunderbirds of the early 60s. Tonally how would this compare to what I already have? What of the fit, finish and feel? I am looking at the alpine white model with gold hardware.

2. Do a search, there's a good thread already going the you will find lots of info and comments about the bass.

TD

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 26, 2021