1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tell Me If This Is A Good Deal Or Not...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mrhocson, Apr 22, 2009.

1. hey guys so i have a friend who is leaving the whole band scene already and is selling his basses and he is offering me a fender american(2001-2002.im not sure) pbass and he is selling it to me for 23,000 philippine pesos and in US dollars thats about $430-450 not bad right? its an american pbass black with a rosewood fretboard...you think i should just get it already?.......i mean it has its fair shares of scratches and dings but soundwise its still amazing....so let me know guys thanks!

2. scottbass

scottbass Bass lines like a big, funky giant

Jul 13, 2004
    Southern MN
    That's a very good price assuming it plays good, sounds good, and there is nothing wrong with the bass besides the scratches and dings.

3. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    get it if its structally sound........it is probably a highway 1 but thats stll a fair price for one

4. LCW no its not a highway one its really an american standard bass ive played with it more than once haha and yeah other than the dings and what not's the sound is still very solid!

5. b_carville

b_carville

Jun 26, 2008
    I'd do it.

With the Fender price hike it sounds like a good deal.

If you need to sell later you may be able to get what you paid for it.

6. IbanezATK

IbanezATK

Feb 24, 2009
    Monroe, LA, USA
    I'd say so... :bassist:

7. jbassbob

jbassbob Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Boise ID
    American made and sounds amazing! What are you waiting for?! :bassist: