Tell me what you think?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Irie01, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Irie01

Jan 22, 2002
    i just ordered a vintage sunburst/maple neck Musicman Sterling from the guitar center.No other guitar center had it in so they ordered it straight fom Ernie Ball. I am now a little bit worried about part of the deal with though.They said that I must keep it when it comes in and that I can not return it. What are the odds of getting a bass that has something wrong with it when doin a custom order and has anyone ever had a bad experience when getting a custom from Ernie Ball?Let me know what you all think..
  2. that is pretty scary!

But I wouldn't worry about it, i mean, it's an Ernie Ball Musicman!!!

surely the quality will be superb!...unless the plane or truck shipping it crashes...!!!:eek:!!!

don't worry :D
  3. If it were a tiny little independant music store, I would think nothing of it. But GC is a national chain, and i would think they would at least have a tech repair it if it came from EB damaged. I doubt it would come in damaged, though. However, I would play it at GC before you walk out the door, just in case.
  4. Harpo

Feb 1, 2001
    Kings Park NY
    You shouls check out Bass Central they have a large selection of Musicmans
  5. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    I'd guess what they meant was that you can't return it if you don't like it. If the bass shows up damaged or defective there's no way you'd have to pay for it. Besides, EB probably has a 1- or 2-year warranty anyway?