1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Tempoboard Duo 17 Pedal Board with Case and Joyo Power Supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by scowboy, Feb 7, 2016.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    $125 ofr
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any specific questions or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting a comment.

For sale is my lightly used Tempo Audio Duo 17 Pedal board. At the end of the day I’m not an effects guy and this was an obsession that got out of control so here is the board for sale. I’m including the Joyo power supply that I used as well as the very nice Tempo Audio bag that is built to fit the pedal board.

New this board is $79
    The bag is $49
    Joyo PS $50? (these work pretty dang good for the money!)

Here is the link to the mfg’s site: DUO 17

If you are not familiar with their system, they have adhesive plates you stick on the bottom of your pedals which then allow easy attachment with nice aluminum thumb screws to the perforated top surface of the board. The power supply does the same but from the bottom. I will include the Tempo plates that I have left over. They are actually quite inexpensive to get more which was the one thing I liked about the system. If you can remove them you can reapply double sided tape and reuse them quite easily.

Here is an example of a new one: Medium Pedal Plate

It is a really well thought out system and if I were into this stuff more I’d keep this and probably expand on it!

Asking $125 shipped for the whole lot. Paypal is ok but feel free to mail me a check to avoid fees.

I'm 20 minutes east of downtown Sacramento if you'd like to pick it up in person.

Here are many pics:

Pedals not included!
    IMG_6428_zpsc7lyekmr.

IMG_7139_zpsznaew9qo.

Bottom of board showing Joyo Power Supply
    IMG_7138_zpswfysdkxo.

IMG_7147_zpsvsypwdes.

IMG_7146_zpsqcaylifd.

Extra Tempo pedal plates and all original filler plates included
    IMG_7148_zpsdid6tqlg.

IMG_7143_zpslewgplis.

IMG_7144_zpsabhmvdnl.

IMG_7145_zps3m2r7tfp.

2. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    The tempo plates are cheap, $3 to $5 each. This is a really cool pedal board with a truly innovative and clean mounting solution. I've got barely got a Pedaltrain Nano's worth of pedals left so this is way too big for the cowboy.

Make an offer!