1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ten dollars to whoever tabs these songs!!

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by mb17180116, Nov 2, 2006.

1. I am terrible at picking out the bass on a song...and i have a very short time to learn these songs before i am to try out for the band....i have figured some parts of the songs out...but i will pay somebody ten dollars to tab the songs from this myspace... http://www.myspace.com/7thcycle i can send cash, check, or i can pay with paypal.....hurry please!!

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

The only way you will get better is by trying to do this more and more - give up and you will never get better...:meh:

3. Headroom

Headroom

Apr 5, 2002
    Psst…. try offering £10 instead and see what Bruce says.

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Bruce would say ....:spit:

5. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo gone to Longstanton Spice Museum

Feb 8, 2003
    UK
    $2.50 per song????

i'm all for free market capitalism but that's not worth the time :) make it $50 :bassist:

6. Skit1

Skit1 Guest

Jul 2, 2004
    England
    Wait... your trying out for this band?

Why not just ask the band?

7. Bruce Lindfield

I think MU rates would be nearer £100 !! ;)

8. I always get chord sheets for original tunes.

9. I decided im doing it on my own...it is the only way to get better at it after all. The bassist thats leaving is working on a cd right now with just the bass so that will help a lot when he finishes. Ive got one song down...3 more to go!

10. The biggest mistake I make sometimes when figuring stuff out is not listening to it a few times without the bass in my hand. Listen to it 3 or 4 or 10 times carefully before even picking up your instrument.

11. Headroom

Headroom

Apr 5, 2002
    Congratulations! Bruce is right- you’ve already become a more accomplished musician than you were before you figured out that first song. Plus, when you finish deciphering the last one, you’ll have an extra $10 in your pocket to celebrate with.

12. Amy

Amy

Nov 19, 2006
    ^yeah, totally saves you $10!!!!