1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ten2 factory-supplied cover

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Steve Freides, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Former Mannes College Theory Faculty Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Ridgewood, NJ
    Just trying to straighten out a bit of confusion on my part about what came with the Series III Ten2 and what comes with the current model.

My Ten2 came with a slipover cover - you dropped it on, and then you just grabbed the amp by its own handles. If there was a shoulder strap - was there? - I never saw it or it's lost in the pile of miscellany here.

OTOH, the extra-cost Moradian bag, which I bought, has a shoulder strap, and I even paid Mooradian to make me backpack style straps for it, which I use and am very glad I got.

Soooo, if you've got a Series III Ten2, did yours come with a shoulder strap and exactly what did that shoulder strap attach to?

Many thanks in advance.

Steve "bewlidered" Freides

2. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Endorsing Artist: Black Diamond & SuperSensitive strings
    The shoulder strap loops onto each handle...a friend had a Ten2 that came with the strap. I have a Series III Contra and it's already cumbersome to carry by the strap. I prefer slipping the cover on and then hauling it by one handle. I'd imagine that the Series III Ten2 would be awkward to carry by the strap.

3. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Former Mannes College Theory Faculty Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Ridgewood, NJ
    Thanks much.

-S-