1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tenor Sax

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by snyderz, Apr 8, 2006.

1. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Black chrome with gold hardware. Very good condition. $600 plus shipping. Email for pics.
    Doc

2. Hey Doc, I know this is a bass forum and all but you should probably give more details like:

Brand?

Model?

Condition?

Age?

You might want to also post on the Sax on the Web Forum, link below, but check posting rules for required details.

http://www.saxontheweb.net/vbulletin/

3. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Thanks for the advice lightnsail. And thanks for the link. I've only had the sax for a few months, and it didn't work out for me. It is a Kreisler sax, which I believe is a higher quality Korean make. Very good condition, with one scratch on the bell from a mic used by previous owner. One of the plastic key covers is missing, easily replaced, and on a seldom used key. Don't know the age, but probably only a few years old. Hard shell case, with cleaning rod. 2 synthetic reeds included.

4. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    bumper