1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Terrence Howard (of Iron Man fame) has an album coming!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FreaqyFrequency, Sep 1, 2008.

1. He has an interesting sound, no? I don't think he has a fantastic voice, but interesting nonetheless.

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Iron Man fame? You didn't see Hustle and Flow win an Oscar with him rapping? :p Anyway, that's a cool track, I admire him stepping in a little bit different direction than the mainstream. I probably wouldn't buy it to listen to, but I can dig his approach.

3. Guess not. :oops:

I thought just saying the words Iron Man would get people's attention though. :p

Depending on his other songs, I might buy his album though. I like the music, not so much the singing but the music is good enough that I can look beyond the imperfections.

4. ()smoke()

()smoke()

Feb 25, 2006
    Dallas
    i like it:cool:

5. When I first read the title of this, I thought it said "...of Iron MAIDEN Fame..."

The dude's a great actor. I really liked him in Crash. I'm not so big on his music, but if he's having fun with it, more power to him.