1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Terrorhorse in Toronto

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by eleven59, Sep 15, 2008.

1. eleven59

eleven59

Mar 6, 2008
    (not sure if this is the right place for this, but since it's where my original threads were, I figured it'd get the attention of the people who were interested in us)

l_6f87e314ed0e53caeba683b196dd4100.

Terrorhorse will be playing in Toronto on October 18th! We're headlining the show, which should be cool.

We're also headlining here in London on Halloween and that's going to be an epic night. Should be a good size crowd, and we're likely to have some sort of wacky costumes :lol:

At any rate, we've got our 5 songs, and might have a new song or two by then as well, so come out and see us!

Not sure if we'll have t-shirts by then, probably not, but we're hoping we might for Halloween.

2. eleven59

eleven59

Mar 6, 2008
  3. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    That's just effin awesome.

4. eleven59

eleven59

Mar 6, 2008
    Thanks man! If anyone comes out to the show come say hi and let me know what you think of our show!

5. eleven59

eleven59

Mar 6, 2008
    Bump: Anyone played this venue before? What's it like?