Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Testing the Market - Acoustic B320 head.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Heylo fellow TBers! I'm posting this mostly to see if there's any interest, and if so how much people are willing to give up for this unit...
    What I have is a classic Acoustic B320 bass head, and it's in damn good condition, especially once you consider it's age!
    I'm not sure at all about power rating or anything at all. I know it keeps up with a Marshall 100W half with just a 2x15.
    I don't have pics right now, I'll try to get some ASAP, if anyone's interested.
    Gimme you best offer, and trust me when I say it's in damn good condition, I mean it. The face has one lil scratch on it, and the "rack" I guess you call it has some scuffs and such, but that's typical.
    Need moer info? PM/IM/E-mail me, or just reply.
    Ray

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Got some info on it:

300W @ 2 Omh, 160W @ 4. Seems low powered compared to most of the heads of now a days, but it's plenty loud enough!

Anyone?
    Ray

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Anyone interested? Got one PM so far...
    C'mon, you guys know you like vintage gear! Especially stuff that's somewhat similar to the head Jaco would use...

Or something

Ray

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Seemingly sold! If the deal falls through, I'll post...

Ray

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Bump to top...
    Anyone out there want an old school head? C'mon....

Mid 5 strings and cash accepted :p. If need be I can add some cash to make the deal even!!

Ray

Edit: here's a pic for those interested.
    [​IMG]