1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TESTING WATER!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dooft11, Sep 6, 2005.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Gas comes again
    After the very smart purchase of my First Nordstrand..
    I am Gasing for a fretless five
    So..
    I am trying to sell my current 6
    which is a flame maple wing, walnut core, neck thu, supreme Birdeye FB, Maple, Ebony, Walnut laminated neck, 2 Bart soapbar, Bart pre with 400/800 mid switch, 3way(series/single/parallel)toggle switch for each PUP, Active/Passive pushpull. natural oil finished

It was born as a 5 with extra wide neck, too wide for me, so it was turned into 6 with a more asian string spacing 16mm

This bass was build by a luither in State, as told as Meyer, but i did contacted out TBer Mr.Meyer but it is not his work(search thu my old post) very nicely selected wood.
    The tone is super woody-have that kind of a mwah even fretted.

Letting it go for 1000 included shipping to wherever you are.
    I really pushing forward international shipping, cause i misseds so many chance for all the nice bass in TB because i am staying overseas.... :mad:

Anyway, if you are interested, drop me a line or PM me. Pics and clips on demand.

Oh!! i will ship with Hardcase, depends on where you are!

2. dooft11

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dooft11

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    On the other hand, if you would like to trade for a proper fretless, please pm me with pics of your fretless. thanks