Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TESTING WATER!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dooft11, Sep 6, 2005.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Gas comes again
    After the very smart purchase of my First Nordstrand..
    I am Gasing for a fretless five
    So..
    I am trying to sell my current 6
    which is a flame maple wing, walnut core, neck thu, supreme Birdeye FB, Maple, Ebony, Walnut laminated neck, 2 Bart soapbar, Bart pre with 400/800 mid switch, 3way(series/single/parallel)toggle switch for each PUP, Active/Passive pushpull. natural oil finished

It was born as a 5 with extra wide neck, too wide for me, so it was turned into 6 with a more asian string spacing 16mm

This bass was build by a luither in State, as told as Meyer, but i did contacted out TBer Mr.Meyer but it is not his work(search thu my old post) very nicely selected wood.
    The tone is super woody-have that kind of a mwah even fretted.

Letting it go for 1000 included shipping to wherever you are.
    I really pushing forward international shipping, cause i misseds so many chance for all the nice bass in TB because i am staying overseas.... :mad:

Anyway, if you are interested, drop me a line or PM me. Pics and clips on demand.

Oh!! i will ship with Hardcase, depends on where you are!

2. dooft11

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dooft11

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    On the other hand, if you would like to trade for a proper fretless, please pm me with pics of your fretless. thanks