Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tests Confirm Mad Cow Came From Canada

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, Jan 6, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
  2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hosers. :spit:

brad cook

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Those ca-knuckleheads tryin to sneak one by us again! Nice try, but you ain't gonna fool them farmboys! :D

-Mike

4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Send us only happy cows from now on.

5. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    COLOR=firebrick]Hey I see you are trying to cover your profanity but it is still too easy to read. Settle down with the language.[/COLOR]

Not good at all. While you guys are getting a good laugh about this, I'm seeing the effects of the people who are really getting EDIT by this crap. Just because some dumbasses up north screwed up, the whole country is paying for it...I can't even count how many people/businesses have gone broke because of this crap. Man...that blows.

Sorry for the language (which you don't even see), but I needed to vent/rant.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    vent all you want pal......

my friends were doing it a couple weeks ago.....they work cattle down in Centralia, and know the farm that the infected cow came from.....they saw their jobs/lives slipping away as the story got bigger.

-Mike

7. Poor Cows.:bawl:

8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    how'd they test the cow? give him a load of donuts and ask him who the best center in the nhl was?

:D

9. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    damn canadians :rolleyes:.

:p

10. blame canada!

:smug:

11. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Sure the cow came from Canada...but there's no proof that it was infected when it left Canada...could have injested contaminated seed south of the border...the investigation continues...

...and this is bad for both sides folks, finger pointing and name calling doesn't help matters any...

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yep...they sure did. When the cow said Forsberg, instead of Thornton, the Canadians knew the cow was crazy, and sent him to the USA. :D

-Mike