1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thank you Bestbassgear.

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by ugly_bassplayer, Sep 28, 2009.

1. ugly_bassplayer

ugly_bassplayer Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Québec
    I would like to give a huge thanks to www.bestbassgear.com
    I had an issue with a PU I purchased from them & I got customer service second to NONE!!!.

that is all, thank you

2. Yep, BBG has amazing customer service.
    Brian is always very helpful too.
    :D

3. foderaman77

foderaman77

Oct 23, 2007
    Metro NYC
    Yes an awesome company.

4. depalm

depalm

Apr 22, 2004
    São Paulo
    Brian is a really nice guy!

5. Haven't bought from them in years, but back when I did, they were absolutely great to work with!

6. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

I have had excellent experiences buying from there

7. renniw

renniw

Nov 30, 2004
    Lévis (Québec)
    I've bought stuff from Brian a few times and all I got is fantastic service, quick shipping (even if I'm across the border) and the most accurate advice on selecting pickups.

:bassist:

8. +1
    I am very happy from my deals with BBG too. Fast response to e-mails, accurate answers and good selection of quality goods.

9. dave_bass5

dave_bass5

May 28, 2004
    London, UK.
    Another happy BBG customer. Although im in the UK (and got stung heavily by customs) Brian got my Nordy NP5 to me quickly and gave good advice, again, quickly.

Highly recommended. Ive not used the NP5 yet so im hoping i dont have to test the returns procedure ;-)