Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thank you, MESA/Boogie Customer Service!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TCollins, May 29, 2001.

1. TCollins

TCollins

Apr 4, 2000
    All right guys!
    You know that I've been having terrible problems with my NEW M-2000...I sent it back to them TWICE and I just received it back last week for the 2nd time. Apparently, just a run of bad luck, but the great news is that the "bugs" seemed to have been finally ironed out. The problem was in one of the tube sockets (bad solder connection) -I tried this beast last Friday night and it appears that this amp not only is working as it should but appears to have even MORE power than when I originally received it! It is going to take some time for me to reign this amp in into my group's "work zone". What an AMP!!
    ALSO....I wish to thank all the great people at MESA for being so patient with me and willing to take the time and work with me on this problem. Everything that I have heard about MESA's Customer Service is TRUE! A special "Thanks" to Tien Lawrence (who also happens to own a M-2000 and knows what I should be getting out of mine). In addition to repairing my amp, and with consideration to the UPS charges that I've incurred, Tien sent me a 50% off coupon on the re-tubing for my MESA Bass 400+ AND a FREE MESA/Boogie T-shirt....

Thank you Tien Lawrence and MESA/Boogie!!!
    I'm a FAN for life!!! :)

TCollins

2. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Mesa Boogie should thank you for being patient with them!

3. TCollins

TCollins

Apr 4, 2000
    Slater,
    Actually, Slater, they did. Tien Lawrence was GREAT about everything and "thanked" me for being patient (called me on Fridays when they're supposed to be closed for the weekend)and not giving up on MESA...also made sure the M-2000 got a "complete check-up". I just hope that the repair is the FINAL one...it's been a long time (Sept. 2000 when I bought it brand new!).

Thanks for showing interest :)

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Hope yer problems are over and the mesa euphoria lasts forever. If not, and it blows up again or whatever, be sure to post and update for us, just for the sake of objectivity, eh?