1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thank you to all manufacturers/retailers who help us out here!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bumperbass, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bumperbass

bumperbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2012
    I don't know if this has been done before, but I'd like to seek everyone's help in giving a mention to those guys who work for bass, amp, string...whatever companies, and are on TB helping us out with questions or problems. I can think of only a few right off the top of my head, so I need help.
    Agedhorse
    Bobbybid
    Bassstringsonline
    GHS
    Gallien Krueger
    QSC

These people deserve our thanks for sharing their knowledge and being here for us.

Thanks, and have a Happy New Year!

movinngruvin, Aberdumbie and Stumbo like this.
  2. bumperbass

Jun 19, 2012
    I guess this post isn't seen by very many, probably because it's in 'Misc BG'. That's a shame. Can anybody think of others to thank that I haven't thought of? I'm sure there's a lot.
    Should I ask to have this thread moved to another more noticeable category? Moderators?

3. 12BitSlab

12BitSlab Gold Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2016
    JimmyM

4. bumperbass

Jun 19, 2012
    JimmyM is only an Ampeg endorser. He is not a direct representative of a company. Thanks anyway.