1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

thank you...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Link, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Link

Link

Jul 6, 2002
    Latrobe, PA
    I got my senior project proposal okayed by my "advisor"- I"m going to roughly explain the history and "types", and explain/show some of the anatomy, styles, and ways of playing the double bass... i started to explain what i was goign to do, but i got suprised/confused look followed by a blank stare [he's a math teacher... guess i shouldn't have expected much of a reaction]- it's great none the less...
    in any case, i'm currently working on my written report, this board in collaboration with "the Jazz Bass Book" and a few other sources are helping me a lot. Talk bass is probably one of the best references i've had- so... just wanted to say, "thank you"- :D - you guys have helped me [and other's no doubt] in all aspects of the bass~

2. Good Luck. I am a teacher and the Senior Project coordinator for our school and I know what is involved with this. Make the most of it and it will be something you will always remember.

Steve