1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thankful N' Thougthful

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by 4 Strings Good, Nov 22, 2018.

1. 4 Strings Good

4 Strings Good

Mar 6, 2014
    Not really a humor or gig post, but a heartfelt thanks for everyone in the TalkBass community. This site is a goldmine for bassists and I try to visit and participate every day. I am truly grateful for the stellar gig reports from @BassCliff and @Paulabass, the technical genius of @agedhorse, the awesome videos by @Dr.Cheese, the ready wisdom of @saabfender and @Gorn, the Ampeg IQ of @JimmyM, the cool builds by @DarkHorse and others, and countless folks whose handles and contributions I can't remember off the top of my head. Great to see so many international faces. Also great to see a growing number of women joining in. It's an honor and a pleasure to log in and learn something new, see something cool or surprising, or just to get good a laugh.

Very thankful n' thoughtful for TalkBass. Everyone have a great holiday.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I do know other things besides Ampeg :D But thanks for the very nice words, man...hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Spidey2112 and 4 Strings Good like this.
  3. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi,

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I hope and pray everyone here enjoys bountiful blessings and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

4. McG

McG Goat Hill Gamblers

Oct 6, 2010
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Very well written.

Yes! We have an amazing community here. So much information, entertainment and plain old camaraderie. :)

5. I thought bass players didn't have a sense of humor..... then I found this forum :smug:

6. I think a day where I don't learn something new is kind of a waste. However, TB seems to handle that for me, and for that, a big THANK YOU to each and every one, and hope the holidays treat you and yours well.

7. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    I, too, am greatful for TB. Lot's of great folks here who know a lot more than I do. Great comeraderie and sharing. Thanks to all for allowing me to be a part of it.

Spidey2112 likes this.