Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thanks, 72beetle!

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by yawnsie, Dec 10, 2001.

1. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    Thanks to the conversation we had in the chatroom the other week, I decided today to throw caution to wind and have a go at defretting my old bass. I'm pleased to say that the operation was a success. ;)

I just wanted to brag a bit about the fact that I did the job myself, and I now have a fretless bass to play badly. Prepare for me to flood the Technique forum about various fretless questions from now on.

2. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Your welcome!

Oh, 72... Right. :p

Congrats on your new fretless! :D

3. Well thats good to hear Yawnsie, hope you had fun!

:D:D

now git back to ya own forum varmit!

:p

Merls

4. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    I'd like to say an extra-special thankyou to Gabu as well, because his self-esteem obviously needs boosting. :p

And Merlin - I get it, you're trying to look hard in front of Hambone, eh? I've still got all those PMs from you begging me to come here. What was it you said - Setup is devoid of life and laughter without me? You're so sweet and considerate in private, but you act as if you hardly know me in front of everyone - why must you keep toying with my emotions?!? :(

5. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA

Thanks! Every little bit helps, you know!

LOL! :p

6. Must you bring this up here? I mean in front of the kids? I can never satisfy you can i, always oh do this do that, but yes it is true, i did send you a couple of PM's but you did like it. :D

:D:D

Merls

7. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    I think I have to bring it up here Merlin, you haven't been returning my calls! My sister saw you out last night with Hunter - don't try to wriggle your way out of this one!

Mother was right about you all along... :(