Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thanks Gard for the new rig!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Pete Crane, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Gard set me up with a wonderful new rig. The 210 and 115 with the WT-400 sound incredible! Great prices too! It shakes our practice spot to the point of paint peeling! Thanks again! I will be calling you for my next purchase ;)

2. BigTopBruno

BigTopBruno

Sep 6, 2002
    NJ, USA
    looks killer ....congrats...what 210 is that? the T, XLT, or the new XST? (I'm looking for one myself!)

Best of Luck
    BTB

3. It's a T cab with upgraded XLT speakers in it. The 115 is a XL. I would LOVE an XST but my budget says No.

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I always liked that combination. I still have a D115XL, D210XLT and WT400. Good synergy in that rig. Sounds especially good with traditional, passive p/u basses.

5. Amoilbasso

Amoilbasso

Apr 22, 2000
    Florence
    If I can ask....is this Gard the guy who works at the BassCenter?

6. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville

close.. he is satan :D

7. Gard from Bass Central. He's a great guy and gives good prices. Definately give him a call before you purchase anything bass related! :D

8. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Hey Pete!! That looks like a schaweet rig! :D Glad to have helped hook you up dude!

You should read the fine print in your contract, sir. Public displays of disrespect can void your portion of our contract, while allowing me to exercise my portion immedately....

....MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA....

:eek:

;)

9. Amoilbasso

Amoilbasso

Apr 22, 2000
    Florence
    Amoilbasso=Francesco from Italy,the Eden WT 1000 guy.
    Thank you very much for your assistance Gard!;)

10. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, that, and a Crack Dealer. He tells me that he's a relationship counselor, but I ask you this: is a crackhead happy when he has his crack? Yesssss. See Gard, you ARE a dealer.

11. Ian Hall

Ian Hall

May 31, 2002
    Rialto,CA
    Nice rig, nice quansit hut. How are the acoustics with the round roof?

12. We just had our first full practice with the new rig. The sound was incredible! Thanks again Gard! :D

The acoustics in the hut are much better than expected. Not much echo and it's nice to have a stage (even though it's only about 8 inches tall). You can see some more pics of it here

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59076

It's not only a practice spot, it's our gig spot as well. Bar, Bathroom, stove, fridge, and sink. Great place and it's free :D

13. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    You're very welcome Francesco, and next time identify yourself as a TBer!!! I didn't know I was talking/e-mailing with a friend! :D

I think you'll be very happy with the WT 1000, I love mine. :)

14. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    Crack dealer, hmm???

How's 'bout I cut you off, hmm???

:p

;)

...I'm hurt you'd talk so badly about me! :(

:D

15. Ian Hall

Ian Hall

May 31, 2002
    Rialto,CA
    That's interesting to hear that it doesn't sound all that bad. Hey- a stage is a stage, no matter how you look at it. Nice to have a free rehearsal space. I'm also blessed with that same situation.

I think my favorite thing about getting a new rig is anticipating how it will improve my sound at practice. So far I haven't made any backwards steps with my additions, so things are good I guess. Congrats, enjoy!