1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thanks Musiciansfriend! (sarcasm)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Petary791, Jul 18, 2007.


  1. Petary791

    Petary791

    Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I thought I would never have to make one of these, but here it goes.

    I've had many orders with Musiciansfriend, all of which have turned out great. Today's story is not as good.

    I'm leaving for Florida on Sunday with my Church. I was planning on bringing my mandolin, my friend was gonna bring his guitar and my other friend his banjo. I ordered a strap and case on Saturday and did the 2 day shipping. Today's day 3 (business days) and I checked the status and it says it's STILL BEING PACKED. :mad: I call MF thinking it may be an error, and I talk to the Rep, and I try to be nice to customer service people because it seems like you get what you put in. ANYWAYS, she asks for the 914 digit Order # which I give with stunning accuracy and she says that it is still in the warehouse. So I ask for the rush shipping payment back and ask if they can ship it today and give me next day. I got the $ back but she said she doesn't know when it'll ship, whether it be today, tomorrow, or Friday. I guess i'm just a coward but I just said OK and hung up. If it doesn't ship today or tomorrow, i'm calling them and saying, "You ship this today and get it here by tomorrow" methinks.

    Now i'm not trying to complete bash MF and boycott them, i'm just ranting and hoping this never happens again. Any advice on what I should do? Should I call them back and demand some stuff?
     
  2. tplyons

    tplyons

    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Unfortunately they've given you the money back for the rush shipping, they're no longer obligated, IMO, to rush it to you. Granted, they darn well should as a matter of principle, but I would personally just wait it out. Unless, of course, you feel the matter is too urgent to wait, and then call, explain your situation, how you feel you've been jerked around, and that you need the situation remedied.
     
  3. Petary791

    Petary791

    Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks for the advice. Maybe i'll call tomorrow if the status hasn't changed.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.