Thanks TB you guys helped me pick another one, Here is the new Logo

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ibanezcollector, Jul 7, 2008.

1. I approve! its very sleek!

2. bass_fish

bass_fish

Oct 26, 2006
    the Netherlands
    just thinking out loud: isn't the "made in the U.S.A." part a bit of an exaggeration? unless I missed something(entirely possible) you modify basses, relic basses, but not actually build them right? your parts could come out of all kinds of countries...

not to be an *******, just a question/thinking out loud...

('cause I do love your work)

3. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    This was dealt with in the other thread, he does custom builds now, with all USA made parts.

4. bass_fish

bass_fish

Oct 26, 2006
    the Netherlands
    ah ok, my bad!

5. You're still an a**hole though.

hehe, jk

6. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Plenty of things are built in the USA of foreign components. The pots, caps, etc in every bass and guitar are most likely made overseas. Something about my USA(.1%Korean) Jazz Bass just doesn't ring as well.

Legally, final assembly must be done in the USA to consider a product made in the USA. So Brett's all good, even if he's just stripping down indonesian squiers and relicing them, and then putting them back together.

Brett, you should try to get a "Sale for Resale" tax exempt ID. At least, in MI, if I buy products to use in a product I intend to sell, I don't need to pay sales tax on them. Imagine trying to explain that to a sales monkey at GC.

7. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    I really don't do any store bought instruments anymore maybe my own but I'm almost 99.9 custom built now, I turn down most poly jobs, and just rather work with a raw body so I dont offer stripping services either.

8. love the website.. really cool stuff

9. Really? I thought you used to do that at a local club......:ninja:

10. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    hahaha trust me no one needs to see that EVER hahaha

11. bass_fish

bass_fish

Oct 26, 2006
    the Netherlands
    thanx bro ;)

but like I said(and I know your joking) it was just a question... and I love brett's works!

12. Heh I woulda happily offered my services for web design but I see you've got that pretty much down too.

Gj mate I really dig that headstock logo.

13. Looks awesome, Brett!

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 21, 2021