Thanks to Bob, Judd, Jorg and others

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chef, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I just want to take a minute to thank guys like (in no particular order, and no offense to anyone I've left out)Bob from QSC, Judd from BBE, Jorg from Schroeder Cabinets, and the many other guys like them who hang out here. They've provided me, and many others I'm sure, a great informational and support resource. I really appreciate it-thanks gents.
  2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Yes, having people like them (and others) around these boards just adds to the wealth of information that is available at TB.
  3. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    You have to love great service from great people! :)

4. Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    I concur..

I'd add Daniel Elliott from GK as well.
  5. I would add IvanMike from Bag End.
  6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Many thanks to.... Brian Barrett and Chris Benavente and Jorg Schroeder from me as well.

They are a wealth of knowledge and a breath of fresh air compared to some that lurk the net and life!
  7. Just wanted to add Ampeg Insider and rcz (Peavey)
  8. Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    Yes them too!!!
  9. It's good to see these threads pop up from time to time. My thanks to all of the folks previously mentioned...

and to Aguilar/Dave B. and Whappo Grande (AccuGroove) and Dave Funk (ThunderFunk), and Daniel Elliott (G-K) and (insert names here). The list goes on.
  10. yes thank you, i don't post very often but i do read these guys posts everyday, a big part of the reason this site is so good.
  11. Happy MurphDay

Happy MurphDay

Mar 9, 2004

I would also like to thank everybody for asking the questions that others wouldn't usually think of, the archives in this site are very valuble, over 700 pages?!?!?! (if people use the search feature, lol)

thanks everybody
  12. YES! Many thanks to the pros out there who give fools like me a chance to learn. I know of no other place that has such a massive pool of resources.
  13. I don't think he's really an employee, but rather a really big fan of their cabs.