1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thanks to everyone ive finally decided on what to get!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mrhocson, Mar 18, 2009.

1. i have decided on the american pbass with a maple fretboard and ive posted a topic a couple of weeks ago that i was gonna make it sunburst with the black pickguard but now its between that and an olympic white with a black pickguard i just wanna know from you guys what colorway stands out more....not a big deal just wanna know from you guys thanks

2. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    U should pick which one u like best.

If it was me and it was my bass - with a maple fretboard, I'd get the Oly White w/ black PG - that's sharp - and not as common as sunburst. That's how I roll

3. FenderAmpeg

FenderAmpeg

Feb 21, 2009
    So Cal
    Not a sunburst guy myself, but love maple necks, between the two olympic white/black pick guard. JMO

4. CElton

CElton I'm a new note finder...

Get the Olympic White and put a gold anodized pickguard on it.

5. +1 for the Olympic White. Not as common. Very pretty in person and will definitely stand out more.

6. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I love sunburst basses. However, that said, I'd go with the Oly. White/maple/black pickguard. I think white or light-colored basses look awesome on-stage.

7. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    oly white fo-sho!!

8. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    :hyper:

DSCF0108.