thanks to those who helped

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BONZOBASS, May 9, 2003.

May 7, 2003
    i found my make of bass today on e-bay its called a ROCKO p-bass?(very poular in canada)i seen one being sold while flipping through the bass pages,it has the same bridge as a hondo and epiphone though i never seen this type before very odd looking. anyway thanks to the people who tried to help me:D and to those few who had to endure the HONDO post i am sorry it got out of hand. and thanks to J.T.
  2. the Iceni Zoot bass I mentioned that had that bridge was the Zoot Standard model-

(unfortunately only a small pic, but I remember from the pic in the magazine review it was the same bridge)
    "I also particularly like the chrome plated brass "Sustain" bridge unit, which offers large individual "block" saddles with a relatively gentle break angle as each string is turned through 90° to penetrate the body."

May 7, 2003
    i have finally found my basses origin,and believe it or not i have vnever seen that type of bridge b-4,i'm relitively new to the bass(1 1/2 yrs) but even my friend who ownes a music store never seen one either but its a high end music store so i see why its never graced his precense.