1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Thanksgiving Schedule @ Rocket

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Nov 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    I'll be leaving town tomorrow for the holiday, and I won't be back in the saddle again until Monday. I'll have sporadic access to email and TB, so I'll be responsive those ways. Probably slower than usual, but I'll try to stay on top of things as best I can.

Today will be the last day this week that I'll be able to ship anything. If there's anything you need to ship this week, please try to order it by 5 PM EST today if you can.

We're not doing any official sort of Black Friday thing, but I am in the mood to move some inventory. So let me know if there's anything you're interested in (that I have in stock), and I'll make you a great offer on it. Even if it doesn't ship until I get back next week. Today through Sunday, I'll go a little nuts with prices...

Ya'll have a great holiday!

Cheers,
    Greg

2. mwbonsall

mwbonsall Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Casa Grande, Arizona
    Greg, have a great Thanksgiving!!

Mark

RocketMusic likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021