that little...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by barroso, Nov 14, 2000.

1. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    maybe i'm coming back... due to nervous neighborood breakdown i need a small not too powerful practice amp to play at home. what kind of amp can you suggest? i play for ten years and i like old types of sounds, mine bass is a rick 4001. at the moment i'm interested in the vox t-25, someone out there have had the chance to try it?
  2. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    I tried one of these little Vox's out,for its size it's very impressive!....go for it!
  3. Matthias

May 30, 2000
    Vienna, Austria
    You could also look for an amp with stereo aux-in (for cd, tape,...) and headphone-out.
    This works very well for me, as I can practice when ever I want, often in the middle of the night.

BTW I use a Gallien Krueger MB150, not cheap, but only 25lbs(!) and loud enough for rehearsals and gigs too, at least with an extension cab.
  4. b30307

Nov 18, 2000
    Also try the Fender BXR25 , great tone - 25watts thru a 10 .
    If you just want to hear yourself or jam w/ CD's -try the amp I own ; the Danelectro N70 . Best $100 I ever spent on gear . Big sound in a small box and looks cool too . 15 watts thru a bottom heavy 8 , warm and "tubey" sound . Not loud , but who cares ?