Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

that marcus miller bass....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kindablue, Sep 9, 2004.

1. kindablue

kindablue

Jun 15, 2003
    I played one yesterday and i must say that is probably the finest bass i ever played,now i want one!

2. j-bass

j-bass

Feb 5, 2004
  3. I own it too!
    I must say that, perhaps I bought a F Bass BN5, but it's because I need a low B....
    I'll keep my Marcus Miller Bass, but for me, a shift of preamp could be cool...

Think the vintage pickups are very cool and great sounding, but the preamp is not good for threbles, just IMHO....

Buy it, the real deal ;)
    Vince

4. j-bass

j-bass

Feb 5, 2004
    $875 for the fretless, thats including the bass, square hard shell case and international shipping to my location in Europe.

without the HSC it would have been about $150 less but the gigbag these bring is not padded and I wanted it to survive international shipping.

full review coming soon !

Ernie

5. Hey guys, I am intrigued with this bass, and think the Olympic White is gorgeous. How is the fingerstyle tone? Are the inlays swirly (mother of pearl) or solid? Thanks for your time.

6. tubster

tubster

Feb 5, 2003
    Southwest Spain
    Got an excellent one for sale - natural with HSC for a mere $550 to your door in the 48